Monday, June 8, 2009

An out

I'm still working on taking out and putting back in RX-7 engines. It's fucking hard, painful work.
Nuts and bolts in these impossible positions, all requiring the force of 100 men, each who have the strength of 10 men, to loosen. When I do get it lose, because I'm putting my whole body into it, my hand flies into some sharp metal or plastic. That can fucking smart. It's up there with standing on a plug in your bear feet or stubbing your toe on the bed.

Also, a lot of shit falls into my eyes when I'm under the car. Rust and dust mostly. One time I opened up the clutch inspection plate and there was a load of spider eggs inside. Thankfully they didn't fall into my eyes...or any part of my face. Squirming and freaking out underneath a car that's an inch away from your face and is precariously balanced is not an option. Unless being horribly crushed is also an option.

Anyway, to the point of this post...

To stop this blog from going completely dark I'm going to get a wee bit lazy and write about some quick simple things. Mainly interesting medical conditions and diseases.

I hope some will be worth a read and I should be able to post a couple of times a week..

Also, I might write a bit about big brother seeing as I've decided to watch it this year. Although after 4 episodes it seems to be a war of attrition I'm not going to win.

No comments:

Post a Comment