Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bah...

Seems like I have to go back to work on removing RX-7 engines with the old man. This will eat up my time and it looks like the next post won't be with us for a few more days at least.

That is unless my brand new medical condition I just found out I had a few days ago stops me from doing the work. In a way I hope it doesn't because if it does, well, this condition will be with me until I'm 40 I was told by the doctor.

That's preety shitty. And to have something stop me from doing just about anything "rough" for the next 15 years would really piss me off.

Anyway, in short, the blog will be hit with another delay.

Edit - It's just been brought to my attention that I made it sound like I have a very serious problem. It's not that bad but it's a fucking nuisance. You all don't need the details.

No comments:

Post a Comment