Friday, April 3, 2009

To begin...

Christ, don't ever, ever, drink whisky the same day you were under a general anesthetic. Beside the fact that you'll get absolutely fucked up to the point where rivita dipped in mayonnaise seems like fine dining – it also gives you one motherfucking head raping headache in the morning.

Anyway, during that little escapade last night I started this blog. I tried to write a post explaining the name but, being in the state I was in, what I wrote was gibberish. Half sentences. Sentences that moved to the next before they were finished. Using the word cunt so frequently it started to act like some sort of weird grammatical metronome.

Just a mess really.

Then I changed the blog's name.

So, for my first post I'll tell you why I started this blog and what I plan to write about. Seems a pretty vanilla way to kick things off.

I love to talk about what interests me. Who doesn't? But I find the things that really grab me don't grab other people the same way. Or at all. Also, I drink a lot. Because of this when I try to get people interested in what I'm interested in I tend to make little sense and get some facts and figures wrong. I hope with this blog I can get my point across with a bit more clarity and consistency.

So what interests me? Quantum physics and all Science really, Psychology, Video Games, Whisky and Whiskey (the former is Scotch while the latter Irish), some T.V., Medicine, Japan and it's culture, Photography, Probability...and a few other things.

I hope what I share here will interest whoever might end up reading it and I hope the blog will be more about the positive and less the venom spitting, ranting on a soap box type stuff which you find everywhere on the interweb.

I'll still manage to fit in a rant or two, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment